Looking for the right words to help your audience, tell your story or get people to connect with your brand? Whether you’re a charity with a cause or a brand on a mission, I’ll help you find them…
I have nearly two decades’ experience working in editorial, digital and communications roles for charities, agencies, magazines and brands. Based in Bristol, I have been a freelance writer and editor since 2012 and work for clients in London, Bristol and throughout the UK.
• Specialist areas: writing for parents and young people | producing advice content and copywriting for charities | guides to education and producing educational resources | working with food and parenting brands.
• Charity clients/previous employers include: Which?, YouthNet, Sustrans, Avert and Tommy’s.
• Worked on social media campaigns and strategy for many food clients, including Organix, Wyke Farms, The Pig Idea and FareShare, as well as growing/gardening content for Saga online Magazine.
• Excellent feature-writing, content management, SEO, subbing and editing skills.
• Confident developing and managing online communities, encouraging user interaction and UGC.
• Experienced project manager, working with technical teams to deliver new online functionalities and site redesigns.
• Great communicator, with experience developing brand programmes with parents and professionals.