Looking for the right words to help your audience, tell your story or get people to connect with your brand? Whether you’re a charity with a cause or a brand on a mission, I’ll help you find them…
I have nearly two decades’ experience working in editorial, digital and communications roles for charities, agencies, magazines and brands. Based in Bristol, I have been a freelance writer and editor since 2012 and work for clients in London, Bristol and throughout the UK.
- Specialist areas: writing for parents and young people | producing advice content | copywriting for charities | content for small businesses and entrepreneurs | health and educational resources | working with food and parenting brands.
- Services include feature writing, blogging, web copy, editing, video scripts, ghost writing LinkedIn articles and blogs, social media strategy and content, tone of voice development, annual reports, brochures and other marketing materials.
- Charity clients/previous employers include: Which?, YouthNet, Sustrans, Avert, Tommy’s and Charity Finance Group.
- Regular features writer and former Consumer Rights columnist for Saga Magazine.
- Worked on social media campaigns and strategy for many food clients and other brands, including Dickies, Milton, Organix and Wyke Farms. Confident developing and managing online communities, encouraging user interaction and UGC.
- Experienced project manager, working with technical teams to deliver new online functionalities and site redesigns.
- Great communicator, with experience developing brand programmes with parents and professionals.